The Great Experiment Commitment
We are trusting God to make His glory known in our lives, communities and nation. We are committing together to the seek the Lord for His divine purposes. In addition to praying fervently, we commit to the following with like-minded friends in Christ for the 31 days of October. Each participant, whether part of a small group or participating as an individual, commits to the 5 "Rs":
- Read & Pray. Spend 30 minutes every morning reading the Bible and praying, and also spend time in the evening doing the same (Luke 18:1-8).
- Repent. Consciously repent every day of all known sin and put away everything that may hinder your devotion to Christ (Hebrews 12:1,2).
- Respond to the Holy Spirit. Seek God in the morning for the thing the Holy Spirit most desires for you to do that day, write it down and follow up that day (Psalm 143:10).
- Raise Your Faith. Seek God at the beginning of the month for the Joshua Faith Challenge He has for you. This is an opportunity to do something bold and unusual that will stretch your faith (Joshua 1:8,9) Ideas for your Joshua Faith Challenge.
- Represent Christ. Look to share Christ every day and speak about Christ publicly (Acts 1:8).