The Great Experiment Commitment
We are trusting God to make His glory known in our lives, communities and nation. We are committing together to the seek the Lord for His divine purposes. In addition to praying fervently, we commit to the following with like-minded friends in Christ. Each participant, whether part of a small group or participating as an individual, commits to the 5 "Rs":
- Read & Pray. Spend 30 minutes every morning reading the Bible and praying, and also spend time in the evening doing the same (Luke 18:1-8). To intensify your devotional times, consider fasting for some of the days.
- Repent. Consciously repent every day of all known sin and put away everything that may hinder your devotion to Christ (Hebrews 12:1,2).
- Respond to the Holy Spirit. Seek God in the morning for the thing the Holy Spirit most desires for you to do that day, write it down and follow up that day (Psalm 143:10).
- Represent Christ. Look to share Christ every day and speak about Christ publicly (Acts 1:8). Write down the names of five people on your heart. Pray for their salvation every day during the Great Experiment. Trust God for opportunities to share Christ with them.
- Raise Your Faith. Be bold and courageous in living out your faith (Joshua 1:8,9). Choose from one of the following options for a “Joshua Faith Challenge”:
1. Host an all-night prayer meeting. Invite friends to come and pray with you for revival in America.
2. Every day, pray for ten friends and family members to come to faith in Christ and look for opportunities to share the gospel with them.
3. Share an evangelistic post on social media every day.
4. Anything else the Lord burdens you to take on that will require courageous faith.