The Great Experiment Commitment
We are trusting God to make His glory known in our lives, communities and nation. We are committing together to the seek the Lord for His divine purposes. In addition to praying fervently, we commit to the following with like-minded friends in Christ for 31 days for the month of May.
Each participant, whether part of a small group or participating as an individual, must commit to the following:
- Spending 30 minutes every morning reading the Bible and praying, and also spending time in the evening doing the same (Luke 18:1-8).
- Consciously repenting every day of all known sin and putting away everything that may hinder our devotion to Christ (Hebrews 12:1,2).
- Seeking God in the morning for the thing the Holy Spirit most desires for us to do that day, writing it down and following up that day (Psalm 143:10).
- Looking to share Christ every day and speaking about Christ publicly (Acts 1:8).
- (For those participating in groups) Meeting once a week for encouragement and accountability (in-person, skype, or conference call), and staying in touch during the week through whatever works best, e.g. group text, email, etc. (Hebrews 10:24-27).